What Are Cookies?
Types of Cookies Used by the Website
The Website uses the following technical cookies:
- navigation cookies: such cookies allow the Website to work correctly and permit to display the Website’s contents, and their deactivation may cause malfunctions to the Website. Such cookies are not stored in a persistent manner on user’s terminal and are deleted upon closing of the browser;
- technical cookies necessary to keep trace of user’s consent.
Moreover, the Website uses social platforms’ cookies (namely, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GooglePlus, SlideShare), managed by the third parties involved. Such cookies are necessary to allow a social account to interact with our Website, permit to share content that users like with their friends, visit a page on our Website with integrated content. Cookies of social platforms are not necessary for surfing the Website.
Here you can find further information on social platforms’ cookies, on their privacy policies and on the modalities to deactivate them:
The Website does not use profiling cookies.
Managing Cookies’ Preferences with Browser Settings
Almost every Internet browser allows users to: (i) verify which cookies are present on the hard drive; (ii) block all cookies; or (iii) receive an alert every time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may impair or prevent due functioning of the Website.
Here follows an explanation of the modalities provided by the major browsers to manage cookies’ preferences:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione dei cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT